CINTA HATIKU

CINTA HATIKU

Wednesday, 26 December 2007

Give me an A.U.D.I.T..SUCKS!

I've been thinking bout the job I'm doing now..I still couldn't find a reason to agree that it's worth it..Yeah, it does give hell loads of exposures but that's it.I've been considering to go somewhere else but here I am, doing what I've been doing for the past 10 months still.This is where the image of Barisan Nasional's punye lambang tu (penimbang) comes into the picture, weighing between leaving or staying..I will be merunguting one night, telling my freinds how I can't stand the job and how depressed I was but I will be fine the next day, doing the same thing, the same procedures that I was bitching about last night..weird huh?..welcome to the other side of my life...
I had too much of audit already..somebody please get me out of here!

No comments: