CINTA HATIKU

CINTA HATIKU

Tuesday, 19 August 2008

Usaha Tangga Kejayaan!

Salam..

An update finally! I've been trying to update it since weeks before but the mood seems not to be there. Before I go on any further, I would like to congratulate one of my dearest best friend, Miss Nadirah Lahuree for passing her last two papers. You are now officially an ACCA affiliate and I'm so proud of you.Sis, you sooooo deserved it and 'usaha tangga kejayaan'..hehe..

I was just reading Dirah's blog and I have to agree with her 'constitution' entry. Why does this diperbesar-besarkan like it was such a bad idea? After all, the suggestion was to only bring in 10% of non-bumis...bukan mintak equal population..What is so bad about it? Kan ke itu healthy competition..10% as compared to 90%, if I get it correctly, that is a huge different(budak kecik pun tau kot)..The bumiputera will still out numbered the non-bumis..And if we do strongly believe that MELAYU BOLEH, kite takkan cepat melatah or gentar having other race around us..So I don't see that having 10% of non bumis as our uni-mate will be such a big threat to us, the bumiputera students.Jgn mara, this is just my opinion..

FYI, it is good to mix around with other races mase kite study as this will prepare us for future working life..Reality check - keje nanti lagi banyak bercampur ngan ade races and that is so unavoidable! So people, you should consider it before melatah tak pasal2!Usahakan Tangga Kejayaan?

Ok enough of current issues..Most of my friend will text me and ask "Ain, how's life after marriage?" Well guys, just so you know, it is good and I'm sooooo happy (bab keje xyah tanye la)..It's like part of my burden and worries are gone (of course part kumpul duit untuk kawin tu) and all I'm thinking now is to take care of and membina my own family..Target for now = kumpul duit and tambah family members! Haha..Usaha Tangga Kejayaan!

Anyways, Ramadhan is just around the corner..Selamat Berpuasa to all my dear friends and family! Ingat2 membeli di pasar ramadhan!

1 comment:

Dirah said...

my dearest gilaness ain,

thank you so much! the waking-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night-to-study nightmares actually paid off!

and about the 'constitution' entry tu, well i think i made my opinions clear enough. tapi cakap byk2 nnt kna marah pulak haha.

see you when i get bck mwah!