CINTA HATIKU

CINTA HATIKU

Sunday, 21 March 2010

STOCK CLEARANCE SALE?

I know,I know..by this time you must be wondering "bile mase la si Ain ni jual baju, tetibe nak stock clearance sale pulak.."
Don't be suprise..I have been selling this 'baju muslimah' for quite some time..but I never thought of doing it online until now!coz I really need to clear out all my stocks..So here it goes..
HEY ALL THE BEAUTY MUSLIMAH OUT THERE!!!
STOCK CLEARANCE SALE!!






NORMAL PRICE : RM42
DISCOUNTED PRICE : RM35
availabe sizes:xs,s,ml,xl
POSTAGE FREE..DIULANG,FREE OKAAYYY!!(yes, I am that desperate to clear out all my stocks..told you!)
So kepade yang berminat,leave out a message in the 'comment' area,shout out box,or email me at nurulain_m.amin@hotmail.com. or even better if you text me at 019-2636096 for stock confirmation and account no (for payment).
The material is very good and stretchable with pocket!I have all the colours myself and I wear it frequently!(okay,I suck at promoting things..but seriously, baju ni kain die best!)
I might as well stop here before I say anything that would make my stocks sounds ugly!!haha..
*TUNGGU APA LAGI TU...CALL LA SEKARANG!!!HEHE..*

No comments: