CINTA HATIKU

CINTA HATIKU

Wednesday, 16 June 2010

My COOL GA participants!

Salam semua!!

First of all ku nak ucapkan terima kasih banyak2 kepada semua yang join dan memeriahkan my GA ni.Alkisahnye for the past 4 days I was not in town as I was in Tioman for my family vacation (which I will update soon!). So I was not able to check the participation from you guys which explains why I didn't reply any of your comments.

But I'm back now and I'm more than happy to check out the pictures you guys sent me.Mesti havoc2 kan gambarnye?As promised,winners will be announced on the 18th June 2010, latest by 5pm..

For your convinience,(and my hubby jugak selaku pengadil) listed below are the cool participants!

Thank you guys for joining and you guys rock ok!thanks jugak for all the bday wishes!lebiu olls!
tunggguuuuuuu resultnye k!
toodles!

2 comments:

gewecun said...

tenkiuu..nama saya ada..hii

BUNGA said...

nama saya ada kat atas tu.. tq :)