CINTA HATIKU

CINTA HATIKU

Tuesday, 20 October 2009

SUE the little devil..

SUHAIZA ABDUL AZIZ, this one's for you!

Congrats Sue..

Dari zaman Maxisegar ke Rivera ke Pandan Perdana ke Pandan Terrace aku kenal ko..6 tahun dok serumah + all the gossips, cite panas, makan2, dan drive-thru, boleh kate aku kenal ko luar dan dalam..err,dalam?hehe..right Dirah?*flashback, grinning*

I will never forget that one fine Valentine's Day where ko jadi 'setan' and tempted me to 'curi-curi' my mum's car and drive all the way to Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka with Bob, of course, and we kidnapped my boyfriend-now-my-hubby, Sani for one day..It was fun though and I thank you for that.I thank you for being the little devil for that day or we might not have that hell of a memory!

Suhaiza,
After all you've been through, after all the dramas, after all the ups and down, you have finally found the ONE! and I wish you all the happiness in the world and may Allah blessed both of you!


Pengantin



I heart these girls!


Qis and her abah..
Sue, ko memang antara orang yang paling selamba aku pernah kenal..Ko lagi selamba dari aku!haha..but you are a good friend and you can be a good listener as well and I think Dirah will agree with me on this..Kite bertiga je kat rumah tu pun dah cukup nak mengejutkan bujang-bujang disebelah rumah with our laughters..I bet they selalu menggelengkan kepala dengar anak dara sebelah rumah tergelak..haha..but we won't give a s***!bak kate sue, (her favourite line):-
NGOMONG SAMA TANGAN!! (talk to the hand)

No comments: