CINTA HATIKU

CINTA HATIKU

Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Happy Anniversary Sania!



Sayang,
17 May 2008,saat itu sangat indah dan manis to us.Its the day you vowed to take me as your wife and be my husband through ups and downs..
We have been married for 2 years and now entering the third year of our marriage. The past two years have been great for us and I know you will agree if I say the best part was when we have our little Qistina as a new member to our family.Having her in our life makes my love for you grow stronger every single day as now,you are not only my bestfriend and my husband but you are also the father to our kid(s).
Thank you for making my day easier and happier when I'm having a bad one..
Thank you for patiently lending you ears to hear my rants and say nothing, just smiling..
Thank you for being so understanding when I am being grumpy especially 'that time' of the month..
Thank you for your hugs and encouraging words when I am down and sad..
Thank you for letting me know that I will always have someone to catch me when I fall..
And above all, thank you for loving me.
Only Allah has the secrets of our future but I will always pray that when there are days where our road is rougher and tougher than the usuals,I hope we are stronger and wiser in facing it.May Allah blessed our marriage with health,happiness and more kids to come eh sayang?hehe..
Be it brad pitt ke,tom cruise ke, rosyam nor ke, Abe tetap nombor satu dihati ayang!
With love,
Ayang.

No comments: