CINTA HATIKU

CINTA HATIKU

Tuesday, 11 May 2010

I nailed it!

Family Day 2010 Bintang and Mijaz was finally over and done with and I am so glad that it went well.I nailed it! Good reviews from the staff and bosses, especially. Alhamdulillah..

It was held at Residence Desa Lagoon Resort, Port Dickson from 7-9 May 2010 and the place is magnificent!private and cozy but I must say, their food can be improved.It was so-so.Apart from the food, everything else was great.

Seafood for the first night's dinner and BBQ for the second night. Our Gala Dinner was on the second night, of course and not to mention, me and Mr. Hubby was the host for the night..cheh,ade bakat terpendam ghupenye..hehe..And I was so proud of Mr Hubby.

Owh, we had cabutan untuk karaoke and ku terkena!penyudahnye seret sekali Mr Hubby untuk berduet.The rest?don't ask!disaster with a big 'D' ok!!haha..I was more like reading the lyrics rather than singing it!at least that was what my hubby told me..Nasib baik ade back-up..tq sayang!

Here are some of the pics..well, I was the organizer and memang tak dapat nak amik banyak gambar...

Gala Dinner

Anak Dare Bintang Fadzilat

Qistina mandi peluh..

The staff..

Sukaneka: Acara rebut gula2..


No comments: