CINTA HATIKU

CINTA HATIKU

Wednesday, 30 January 2013

When Qistina Speaks..

Arissa Qistina Sani.. My bubbly, jovial daughter. A day without her would be like a day alone in a cave. She  sure has a lot to say and would only stop when she sleeps. Dalam tandas pun she keeps on talking and singing. Asking this and that , singing any tunes she remembers..


When I picked her from her school, she will start telling me about her day the moment she sees me. Tak sempat2 masuk kereta. Ade je cerite die..She'll sing her new songs, ask bout my day, tell me bout her day and all sort of things..

My daily conversation with her before we go to sleep..

Me: Kakak, sorry ye kalau mama ade mara kakak hari ni..
Qis: Yeke? kat mane..
Me: Ntahla kakak, kat mane-mane la..
Qis: Oh yang tadi..(diff situation every day but she remembers)
Me: Haah yang itulah..sorry ye kakak..
Qis: its ok mama.Saya pun sorry jugak..luv u mama..
Me: Luv u too sayang..

Before she goes to school..

Me: Bye kakak, mama luv u..have fun at school ok..be nice to your teachers and friends..
Qis: Ok ma..Mama keje elok-elok eh..nanti petang kakak jumpe mama..
Me: Ok sayang..

Her words I tell u, sometimes me and hubby pandang same sendiri bile dengar. Macam tak percaye datang dari a 4 years old kid..



Ya Allah, aku bersyukur atas kurniaanMu ini..Jadikanlah aku mama yang terbaik buat anak-anakku dan berikanlah aku kekuatan, kesabaran dan petunjukMu dalam membimbing dan membesarkan amanahMu ini..


No comments: