CINTA HATIKU

CINTA HATIKU

Friday, 22 June 2007

evolution...?

I've been away in client's place these few days..Haven't been in the office for a while Lucky, I just had streamyx installed in my house last wednesday..It's about time that we had one anyway..Suprise huh? Yes, my house tak pernah ade internet since dulu2..(dengan malunye mengaku).But having it at home won't guarantee that I'm going to update this blog of mine everyday..Work is just so tiring and browsing thru the internet is just not in my must-do-list when i get back home.

We are moving out finally..I will stay with my parents from now on..No more late nite supper, no more jalan2 cari makan ( but this will continue whenever i spent the nite in Dirah's house coz it is just our tradition..aite dirah?) and no more..well, lots of other things..On the other hand, there's a lot of good things too..Well, the only things that I can think of is free dinner, no rent, free laundry, no electricity bills nor water bills and no things that require money or in other words, no bills..haha..bad thinking huh? or is it wise thinking?hmm..I think the latter is better..

No comments: