CINTA HATIKU

CINTA HATIKU

Wednesday, 27 June 2007

I'm blessed..

There is no special reason why I posted my family pictures in my blog.I am just thankful and blessed for having such a great family and I can't ask for more.My abah and mama are so loving, caring, understanding, and they raised me up perfectly!They played a major part in guiding me to be who I am now, to achieve what i have achieved and will achieve in life.They are just so great and tell me whay should I ask for more?
My siblings? They are the best ever! Losing a brother (al-fatihah to arwah Mohd Afiq Mohd Amin) brought us even closer to each other..We learned to appreciate each other more and we built a stronger bond..
To me, my family is special in every ways..
I'm thankful to have them as my father and mother

I'm thankful to have them as my brothers and sister..





No comments: