CINTA HATIKU

CINTA HATIKU

Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Everything or Something?

"i don't wish to be everything to everyone, but i would like to be something to someone."

Being everything to everyone, that is just absurd.Unless you can live a different lives at one time I don't see why one need to change to satisfy those around him/her.

Why would you want to be someone else when you get to be YOU?

How can I be everything to everyone when I just want to be me?I like being me.I like who and how I am now.Sorry if you don't like it but mind your business, I'm still going to be ME.

I don't see the benefit of changing ourselves to satisfy others at the expense of our own happiness.Stupid, that is.

I won't try to be everything to everyone and I hope everyone would except me being ME.

And I hope, by just being me, I can be something to someone.

Well, something to someone is way better than nothing to anyone!

p/s: entry ini bukan ditulis semase emo.hanya mengupas ayat diatas.

No comments: