CINTA HATIKU

CINTA HATIKU

Thursday, 12 November 2009

Book.Freak

I'm down to the last book of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.Finished reading Eclipse yesterday and it took me quite some time to finish it.Reading is not as easy as it used to be.Why?because my time is not totally mine.I have to share it with my hubby and daughter.I can only read during office hour when all my work is done and there is nothing else to do.

I can't read at home at night let alone during weekends as I have my daughter and husband to attend to..Sometimes, when both of them are sleeping, I would try to read but trust me, I would ended up doing house chores.Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining.I love spending time with both of them and when they are around, holding a story book would be the last thing on my mind.

Back to the story book.Twilight.An interesting book it is.My hands just can't wait to get hold of the last book.Just waiting for the right time to start.Of course the book is much more interesting than the movie.

I have a few books that I bought but never had the chance to start reading it. I just can't help myself when it comes to story books and magazines.Once I had my eye on it, I would just buy them without thinking.If that is illegal, then yes, I'm guilty! Same goes with vegetables..I am a crazy woman when I am at the vegetable section in supermarkets..Just ask my mom..

Yes, I love to read.Since I was a kid, I love reading all sorts of storybooks..Siri Salma,Siri Hadi, Nancy Drew, The Hardy Boys, Fear Street and the list goes on and on.I am the only child of my family who reads since kindergarten.So guess who gets all my storybooks? Rumah Kebajikan or Anak-anak yatim.Non of my brothers and sister share the same interest.

I hope my children will love reading as well and I need to train them from now for them to share the same interest as me.Or maybe I can also use my dear friend Dirah, as a role model.She is after all, what I call a book freak!Sorry Dirah, but you are one!And its good and I would love my children to be a book freak!haha..*wink*

I think I will start reading Breaking Dawn next week.Hopefully I can restrain my desire to read it that long..haha..

toodles!

No comments: