CINTA HATIKU

CINTA HATIKU

Wednesday, 14 November 2012

The hole in the street..

I stumbled upon this story. i like its simplicity..

Scene 1:
I walk down a street, and there's a deep hole in the sidewalk.I fall in. It takes forever to get out.It's not my fault.

Scene 2: 
I walk down the same street. I fall in the hole again. It still takes a long time to get out. It's my fault.

Scene 3:
I walk down the same street. I fall in the whole again. It's becoming a habit. It is definitely my fault. I get out immediately.

Scene 4:
I walk down the same street and see the deep hole in the sidewalk. I walk around it.

Scene 5:
I walk down a different street.


Simple yet direct isn't it? it carries the fundamental guidelines of change.How many times do we have to fall into the same hole before we learn?

If there is a hole on the street we are walking now which  we keep falling in, shouldn't we have avoid it or take another street?

Decide now before we are severely hurt.make a change.

No comments: